2019 Ahmad Dahlan International Conference Series on Education and Learning (ADICS-EL 2019)
CALL FOR PAPER
Ahmad Dahlan International Conference Series on Education and Learning (ADICS-EL) welcomes abstracts from scholars, practitioners, and students for an important international conference, which will be held from 26th– 27th August 2019 at Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. This year’s conference theme “Educational Innovations: The Future of Education and 21st Century Skills for Teachers” highlights the presentation of new trends, advances, and research results in all areas of education and training. As in previous years, the conference will bring together leading professionals, academicians, universities, industry experts, and researches from around the globe.
ADICS-EL is concerned with education in its broadest sense and supports scholarship and innovative practices that advance academic achievement through a focus on the whole students. The conference strives to make an impact on teaching, especially with technology. The ADICS-EL also focuses on education and development through an examination of the policies and practices that train educators to work with students from diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds.
Tracks of interest
Track 1: Effective Technology in the Classroom
- Digital Literacy
- ICT - Based Instructional Design
- Immersive Learning
- Artificial Intelegence in Education
- Technology and Literacy
- Blended Learning
- Technological, Pedagogical, Content, Knowledge (TPACK)
- Technology Accepted Model (TAM) in Education
Track 2: Curriculum and Evaluation
- Curriculum Development
- Textbook Evaluation
- Current Trends in Educational Assessment and Evaluation
- Early Childhood Education
- Action Research
- Adapting Curriculum for 21st Century Skill
- Educational and Training System Design
- Assessment Reliability and Validity
Track 3: Innovative Educational Practice
- Multimedia Learning Module
- Inquiry-Based Learning
- Applied Physic and Computational Mathematics
- Character Education and Innovative Learning
- High Order Thinking (HOT) in Education
Track 4: Culture and Education
- School Culture
- Character Education
- Education and Disability
Guide for authors
- Quick link to the online submission system is through http://bit.ly/submit-adics-el
- All papers must be submitted as MS Word file format (with template click here) between 4 to 6 pages including text, figures, tables and references.
- Prepare your paper in the exact format as the given templates. Failure to do so may result in the exclusion of your paper from the proceedings. Please read the authors’ instructions carefully before preparing your papers.
- The author name, affiliation and Email contact address should be clearly specified in the full paper.
- Please note that the standard total page number for each paper is between 4 to 6 pages, any additional page will be charge USD40 per page.
- The official language is English (Please make sure proof-reading of English language is conducted and if necessary submit to native English checker before submitting to us. Papers may rejected due to language problem).
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least three reviewers and selected based on their originality, contribution, relevance and clarity of presentation.
- July 15, 2019 : Submission Deadline (Full Paper)
- July 25, 2019 : Notification of Acceptance
- July 30, 2019 : Early Bird Deadline
- August 5, 2019 : Camera Ready-Papers Deadline
- August 15, 2019 : Registration Deadline
Universitas Ahmad Dahlan & APP-PTM
For any enquiries regarding the programme, please contact: email@example.com
For all general enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at ADICS-EL 2019
Dr. Ir. Dwi Sulisworo, M.T