2019 Ahmad Dahlan International Conference Series on
Engineering and Science (ADICS-ES 2019)
CALL FOR PAPER
The 2019 Ahmad Dahlan International Conference Series on Engineering and Science (ADICS-ES 2019) invites Leading academicians, telecommunication, computing, electrical, electronics, physics, mathematics, control, and other related professionals to send their abstracts for the conference. The conference will be held on the 26th-27th of August, 2019 at Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
University Savoie Mont Blanc, France
Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia
Tracks of interest
ADICS-ES 2019 invites original articles within the whole spectrum of engineering and science, which includes, but is not limited to :
TRACK 1: INDUSTRIAL, PRODUCTION SYSTEM, ERGONOMIC & HUMAN FACTOR, INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT & RELATED FIELD
TRACK 2: MECHANICAL, MECHATRONICS & CIVIL ENGINEERING
TRACK 3: FOOD, CHEMICAL & AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
TRACK 4: TELECOMMUNICATIONS, COMPUTER SCIENCE, INSTRUMENTATION, CONTROL, ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
TRACK 5: ACOUSTIC & MUSIC ENGINEERING
TRACK 6: NATURAL SCIENCE
See more details on ADICS-ES 2019 tracks here.
Guide for authors
- Quick link to the online submission system is through http://bit.ly/submit-adics-es
- All papers must be submitted as MS Word file format (with template click here) between 4 to 6 pages including text, figures, tables, and references.
- Prepare your paper in the exact format as the given templates. Failure to do so may result in the exclusion of your paper from the proceedings. Please read the authors’ instructions carefully before preparing your papers.
- The author name, affiliation and Email contact address should be clearly specified in the full paper.
- Please note that the standard total page number for each paper is between 4 to 6 pages, any additional page will be charged USD40 per page.
- The official language is English (Please make sure proof-reading of English language is conducted and if necessary submit to native English checker before submitting to us. Papers may be rejected due to language problem).
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least three reviewers and selected based on their originality, contribution, relevance and clarity of presentation.
- July 25, 2019 : Submission Deadline (Full Paper)
- July 30, 2019 : Notification of Acceptance
- July 31, 2019 : Early Bird Deadline
- August 8, 2019 : Camera Ready-Papers Deadline
- August 8, 2019 : Registration Deadline
Universitas Ahmad Dahlan & APP-PTM
For any inquiries regarding the program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all general inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at ADICS-ES 2019
Yudhiakto Pramudya, Ph.D