General Guidelines and Preparation of Full Papers
- Quick link to the online submission system is through http://bit.ly/submit-adics-ssh.
- All papers must be submitted as MS Word file format (with template click here) between 4 to 6 pages including text, figures, tables and references.
- Prepare your paper in the exact format as the given templates. Failure to do so may result in the exclusion of your paper from the proceedings. Please read the authors’ instructions carefully before preparing your papers.
- The author name, affiliation and Email contact address should be clearly specified in the full paper.
- Please note that the standard total page number for each paper is between 4 to 6 pages, any additional page will be charge USD40 per page.
- The official language is English (Please make sure proof-reading of English language is conducted and if necessary submit to native English checker before submitting to us. Papers may rejected due to language problem).
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least three reviewers and selected based on their originality, contribution, relevance and clarity of presentation.