2019 Ahmad Dahlan International Conference Series on Social Sciences and Humanities (ADICS-SSH 2019)
CALL FOR PAPER
Dear Colleagues, Dear researchers,
It is a pleasure to invite you to 2019 Ahmad Dahlan International Conference Series on Social Sciences and Humanities (ADICS-SSH 2019). The conference is organized by Universitas Ahmad Dahlan & APP-PTM and will be held at Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel, Yogyakarta, Indonesia on 26-27 August 2019.
This conference provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Economics and Law, Women and Gender. It also provides opportunities for delegates to exchange new ideas and research findings to establish business or research relationships and to find global partners for future collaboration. ADICS-SSH 2019 enriched with the renowned keynote speaker, plenary speeches, oral presenters, and workshops showcasing new learning and researchers about Social Science and Humanities.
The theme of ADICS-SSH 2019 will be Empowering Humanity through Knowledge Transformation for Facing Global Challenge.
Prof. Edward Buckingham
Elli Nur Hayati, Ph.D
Universitas Ahmad Dahlan
Prof. Eddy K. M. Chong, Ph.D
Nanyang Technological University
Tracks of interest
- Economics, Business & Sharia
- Language and Linguistics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Law and Social Justice
- Islamic and Global Issues
Guide for authors
- Quick link to the online submission system is through http://bit.ly/submit-adics-ssh.
- All papers must be submitted as MS Word file format (with template click here) between 4 to 6 pages including text, figures, tables, and references.
- Prepare your paper in the exact format as the given templates. Failure to do so may result in the exclusion of your paper from the proceedings. Please read the authors’ instructions carefully before preparing your papers.
- The author name, affiliation and Email contact address should be clearly specified in the full paper.
- Please note that the standard total page number for each paper is between 4 to 6 pages, any additional page will be charged USD40 per page.
- The official language is English (Please make sure proof-reading of English language is conducted and if necessary submit to native English checker before submitting to us. Papers may be rejected due to language problem).
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least three reviewers and selected based on their originality, contribution, relevance and clarity of presentation.
- July 15, 2019 (Extended) : Submission Deadline (Full Paper)
- July 25 2019 : Notification of Acceptance
- July 30, 2019 : Early Bird Deadline
- August 5, 2019 : Camera Ready-Papers Deadline
- August 15, 2019 : Registration Deadline
Universitas Ahmad Dahlan & APP-PTM
For any inquiries regarding the program, please contact: email@example.com
For all general inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at ADICS-SSH 2019
Dra. Elli Nur Hayati, MPH., Ph.D.